I am not much for sitting on the sidelines. I find it immensely counter-productive to simply spell out every parameter of the problem without providing an active, real-life solution. The root of all this is, well us. You and me. This crisis of humanity belongs to each of us does it not? We are each part and whole of the collective, each of us contributing our healing or harm. Every single thing we do, think, and feel has a ripple effect on the world to which we are connected.
If you do not believe this is true than consider this, what if you decided screw it, I can't make a difference so I am just going to do whatever I want and worry about myself. Then you go out and say hurtful things, you are unkind, you steal, you lie, you cheat, you push down anyone who gets in your way, you litter, you use more than you need, you have no regard for anything around you and you live this way until your cold hard death. Just imagine for a moment the harmful impact that would have on the countless people whose paths you cross.
Pain is passed on this way, generation after generation. The thousands of people who you effected throughout your life who then may go on to harm others, who then harm others. Can you appreciate that this would cause harm, hurt, anger, and suffering in many people? If you can concede that it is true, a negative life would have a negative impact, than consider for a moment the impact and affect of a positive one. Hurt is a chain reaction, but guess what, healing is a chain reaction too.
We have to start on the inside and work our way out. Revolutionary acts of personal transformation can, and will change the world.
Healing yourself empowers you to be a part of the healing in every part of the world you come in contact with. It is a process and it takes commitment, it take patience, and it takes honesty. Personally when I began this journey many years ago I felt lost, yet I knew somewhere within me there was guidance available to me. Uncovering just how to connect with that inner guidance has been one of the greatest tools of self-discovery, insight, and support for my path. I want to help you find this for yourself!
We are hurting but we do not have to hurt forever. We don't need more information, we need access to the wisdom deep within us, to connect again to our deepest and highest Self. These reasons and more led me to create a manual for personal transformation: The Self Beyond.
Within The Self Beyond you will learn:
- How to take responsibility for your life and reclaim your power.
- How to connect with the deeper wisdom within you, so that you can intuitively find your own answers in alignment with your personal belief systems.
- How to transcend limited thought patterns that have held you back from your fullest potential.
- How to find stillness and peace with meditation. Through the use of practical yet profound methods described in detail.
- How to define your pain patterns and begin to reprogram them to allow for lasting and radical personal healing.
- How to identify the emotional root of repeated issues, poor relationships, and even physical pain in your life to create deeper healing.
- How to unlock your Quantum You and begin to manifest the life of your choosing.
- How to reveal your souls life purpose, what you are here to do, your calling.
- How to understand the bigger picture of the crisis of humanity by reviewing the heart of the political, social, and environmental issues along with action items you can do to be empowered to make a difference.
This and much more is available through this amazing and life-transforming tool. I care deeply about the condition of our shared world. I care about what each and every one of you takes away from this and what you learn about yourself. My intention is to offer genuine guidance so you can heal yourself, and make the world a better place for all of us. I invite you to grab a copy at a discounted price. I am not doing this for money, I am doing this for revolutionary transformation.
Why wait one more day, one more hour, one more minute? To change the world, or your life, the principle remains the same: change yourself first.
Let me help you, with The Self Beyond.